Athletic First Aid Kit - Fully Stocked
Athletic First Aid Kit
Whether you are involved with a school, a team sport, or manage a recreation center, having an athletic first aid kit on-site and available is essential! Being prepared with the necessary supplies will increase the likelihood of a safer activity.
The Sport Medicine Council of Alberta’s athletic first aid kit is designed to meet the needs of competitive and recreational athletes alike.
All of the items listed below are contained in a durable, red nylon bag with specially designed pockets, straps, and zippers for quick and easy access, with both a shoulder strap and handles for portability.
- Dimensions: 40.6cm Length x 21.6cm Height x 14.6cm Width (16″ x 8.5″” x 5.75″)
- Lightweight, 420-denier, PVC-coated nylon with a waterproof backing
- Interior contains one clear pouch, one mesh pocket and an assortment of expandable loops for convenient, fast access and secure storage of contents
- Zipper opens on three sides for easy access to contents
- Complete with carrying handles, a shoulder strap and standard bilingual “”First Aid Kit”” image
Restocking service available for purchased Athletic First Aid Kits, click here for more information.