Sport Taping - Edmonton November 27, 2022
Sport Taping & Strapping Course
- Date: November 27, 2022
- Location: Percy Page Centre
- Address: 11759 Groat Road, NW, Edmonton, AB T5M3K6
- Room #8 (3rd Floor)
- Time: 8:30am-4:30pm
- The participant fee must be paid in full prior to taking the course.
- In the event that courses need to be cancelled due to Provincial Restrictions you will be provided a course credit.
- We do not offer refunds on courses but if you can't make the course for any unforeseeable reason we will allow you to transfer your course credit to another future course.
- The course will break at noon for a 30 minute lunch. You may bring a bagged lunch or there are various restaurants located around the building (Subway, Tim Hortons, McDonalds, etc.)
- The instructor requires that you wear either sweat pants or track-pants (something easy to move in)
- Please park and sign in with security at the back entrance (South) of the building. The main doors on the North side of the building will be locked and you will not be able to enter through those doors. Once inside the building there will be an elevator and a set of stairs to your right hand side. Go up to the third floor, walk down the hall, take a right hand turn, and the room will be on your right hand side.
- You will receive your Certificate of Achievement in the mail VIA Canada Post about a week after the course has completed
- A complimentary SMCA membership is included in the course fee. This will give you 20% off all supplies for one year and you are eligible to attend the SMCA Annual General Meeting.